Sunday, September 27, 2015

Summer Time! 2015

This Summer, as always, was full of a lot of fun memories! It was fun to see my growing belly and know that we will soon have a baby here in the fall! 



That's right...we found out we would be having a baby BOY!! Shane and I were overjoyed! 



Making progress! I first felt the little guy kick at 22 weeks! :) I'm sure I felt it a lot earlier than that, but I wasn't sure until 22 weeks. 



We were able to get tickets to go to the Payson Temple dedication! We went with my mom and dad, and Ashlee and Dustin. It was a wonderful experience. Beautiful temple!


My first year being a Young Women's president meant camp of course! It was a lot of work, but a wonderful experience! Here are some highlights: 
We went to Fish Lake for camp this year. My favorite day was probably when Shane came down. We went canoeing in the lake! The girls loved it. 

We also had the chance to go hiking at capitol reef! Our girls camp theme was "Embark".  We certainly embarked on a lot of adventure, and of course on feeling the spirit. 

I went with the girls on a two mile hike! We like to joke that it was the baby's first hike:) 

On the last night us leaders did a skit, we were pirates looking for "treasure" (which turns out to be the young women values) it was so fun! The girls had some really cute skits too! 


I loved it when Shane came to visit! He was so fun with the girls. He also have the devotional that night. It was very spiritual. He is an amazing husband! I am so lucky to have him. 


Logan came home from his mission in New Jersey, Morristown in July!! It was awesome. We were all crying so hard, especially when my mom and Logan first hugged. It was so amazing to know how hard he had worked and all the lives he had blessed by selflessly serving a two year mission for our Savior. Logan was a great missionary! 

The kids were so excited to see Logan, as you can tell! 

Our family sure has grown! While Logan was a way, 3 new babies were born and he came home to two pregnant sisters! (Necole was pregnant with Hudson, and me with Boston!). It was great to have him home. 


Necole, about 35 weeks, and me 28 weeks. I am so happy our boys will be close in age! Cousins are the best. 

Logan's homecoming. We had lunch at the park :) 



Another highlight of the summer was doing the Ute Stampede 5k. My sister Ashlee was nice enough to go with me and walk with me the whole time! Being pregnant made it hard to jog haha. Shane finished 3rd in his category though, so that was pretty cool! We had a blast. 


We wore our 'waspfit' shirts for the race. Shane taught a youth exercise and sports class this summer that we call WaspFit. It was very successful. We had about 60 kids through the summer. Many entered the 5k!



Mona days is always fun! Kolsen was "king" of Mona, he was pretty excited about it. Such a cutie! 


Shane played on a soccer intramural team. It was fun to watch him play all summer! 


As usual, I taught swimming lessons this summer at the Nephi pool! That is always fun, especially when I get to teach my nieces and nephews! It was a little bit different this year being pregnant, but still a fun experience. 


Shane and I had our 2 year anniversary this summer, August 2nd! We have a tradition where we go hiking for our anniversary! Last year was Mt.Nebo....this year we had to pick a less intense hike haha. We went to bridal veil falls. Had a great time! Best two years of my life so far with this handsome man. 

The day before I had to go back to school, Shane took the day off so we could spend some time together and do something fun. We went for a razor ride up in the mountains. We had a great time! 

For the last WaspFit workout of the summer, we took all the kids and hiked the J! It was a lot of fun. I was the last one up of course, but I didn't mind haha. I loved watching Shane coach all summer, and it was fun to get to help him with it. 

By the time school was starting, I was 30 weeks and into my last trimester! Only ten more weeks until the little guy arrives! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment